Join our team
We're looking for customer service superstars to join us at the Seymour. Casual roles are currently available across our Box Office and Food & Beverage teams.
Casual Box Office Attendants
- Team player with exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage day-to-day box office tasks including phone sales, counter sales and general customer enquiries
- Previous experience in a ticketing role and familiarity with ticketing systems, particularly ENTA
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, and a willingness to work as part of a small busy team
- Flexible availability across weekday, weekend and evening rosters
If you possess the above qualities, we look forward to hearing from you. Please email a one page resume to email@example.com outlining relevant experience and availability.
Casual Food and Beverage Attendants
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive, can-do, all-rounder attitude
- Two years' hospitality experience and a current NSW RSA competency car
- Flexible availability across weekday, weekend and evening rosters (including Friday and Saturday nights)
- Cash handling and EFTPOS experience
- First Aid certificate
- Barista skills
If you possess the above qualities, we look forward to hearing from you. Please email a one page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining relevant experience and availability.
Pictured: Performer and puppets from Bottersnikes and Gumbles, 1982