Actor, On A Clear Day You Can See Forever
Originally from Sydney, Stefanie graduated in 2016 from the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) with a Bachelor of Arts in Music Theatre.
Stefanie made her professional stage debut in the Australian Tour of Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, playing the role of Betty and understudying the role of Carole King which she played on many occasions to great acclaim.
Since then her theatre roles have included:
- Laurey in Richard Carroll’s reimagined Oklahoma! (Black Swan State Theatre Company)
- The Girl in ONCE (Darlinghurst Theatre Company) for which she was nominated for Best Female Actor in a Musical at both the Sydney Theatre Awards and GLUG Awards 2019
- Crissy in the 50th Anniversary Tour of Hair the Musical (Sydney Opera House/Peace Productions)
- Well Behaved Women
- The title role in Irene
- Eve Harrington in Applause
- Opposite Caroline O’Connor and Agnes in Meet Me in St Louis (Hayes Theatre Company/Neglected Musicals)
In 2017, Stefanie was a finalist in the Rob Guest Endowment competition, winning the Melbourne East End Theatre District Award.
Stefanie’s screen credits include the role of Shannon in the TV Series Fighting Season (Foxtel), herself in Making Muriel, and Courtney in Ben Elton’s feature film Three Summers.