Artistic Director, Outhouse Theatre Co
Jeremy Waters is the Artistic Director of Outhouse Theatre Co.
For Outhouse, he has produced and appeared in:
- Ulster American (Seymour Centre)
- The Flick (Seymour Centre)
- The Aliens and Four Minutes Twelve Seconds (Old Fitz)
- BU21 (Old 505)
- Four Places (Tap Gallery)
- Ride, Mercy Thieves and The Boys (in NYC)
For Outhouse, he also produced John and Gloria (Seymour Centre) and Trevor and Dry Land (KXT).
Other theatre credits include:
- The Big Time (Ensemble)
- Dresden (Bakehouse)
- A Man With 5 Children (Darlinghurst Theatre Co)
- A Girl With Sun In Her Eyes (Red Line)
- 5 Properties Of Chainmale (Griffin Independent)
- Bondi Dreaming (10 Alphas)
- Lobby Hero (Dudley St Prods)
- Harvest; Jerusalem; The Pillowman (New Theatre)
Screen credits include Young Rock (NBC Universal), Total Control (BB Prods), Janet King (Screentime), the acclaimed web series, Jade Of Death (Last Frame), and the feature films, Sweet River (ACM Films), The Combination Redemption (Pinnacle) and I Am Woman (Goalpost). He is also a busy voice-over artist.
As an actor, Jeremy has been nominated for Sydney Theatre Awards for Jerusalem, The Aliens and The Flick.