Video, Music and Sound Designer, The Wharf Revue: Can of Worms
David is a leading video, music and sound designer for theatre, dance, opera, installation and film.
For Sydney Theatre Company, David’s work includes:
- Video designer for The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Sound designer for Playing Beatie Bow
- Video and sound designer for A Cheery Soul and The Wharf Revue (from 2009 to 2018)
- Video designer for Muriel’s Wedding: The Musical, The Hanging, The Effect, and The Long Way Home
He was also a video designer for Breaking Glass with Sydney Chamber Opera.
For Griffin Theatre, David’s work includes being the composer and sound designer for Superheroes, as well as the composer, video and sound designer for First Love is the Revolution.
For Belvoir, David was co-sound designer for Packer and Sons.
For Monkey Baa Theatre, David was video designer for Possum Magic and The Peasant Prince, as well as sound designer for Josephine Wants to Dance.
Other credits include:
- As video designer, Knowledge Ground and Spirit (Bangarra)
- As composer and sound designer, Made To Measure (Seymour Centre), Maggie Stone (DTC), Salem and Another Country (NIDA)
- As sound designer, The Rise and Disguise Of Elizabeth R, Catch Me If You Can (Hayes) and Spring Awakening (ATYP)
David is a NIDA graduate. He teaches NIDA’s graduate and postgraduate courses.