Our ticketing database is a customer relationship management system which is shared with other partner arts organisations for the purpose of ticketing and customer relationship management. These organisations are able to view Your Information. The current organisations are the Sydney Opera House, the Australian Chamber Orchestra, Bell Shakespeare Company and Opera Australia. Other similar arts entities may become organisations in future, and they will also be able to view Your Information. The organisations do not have access to any other data we store about you, such as donations or financial information.
These organisations will not contact you unless you have a pre-existing relationship with them (eg you are a customer of or donor to those organisations, or have otherwise requested that they contact you) and any contact you have with these organisations will be subject to their privacy policies.
We may also use Your Information and may provide Your Information to the promoters and performing companies of those events you attend or book tickets for, enabling the Seymour Centre, promoters and performing companies to keep you informed of upcoming events that may be of interest.
The Seymour Centre will not otherwise trade, sell or rent personal information about our customers to or with third parties.
If you have questions regarding access to Your Information or wish to make a complaint about our handling of Your Information, you may contact the University of Sydney’s Privacy Officer.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All tickets sold by the Seymour Centre are sold subject to the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice and the following terms and conditions.
- Refunds and cancellations are not available after a purchase has been confirmed except as required by law or in accordance with the LPA Code of Practice.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this activity; and subject to the conditions applicable to that activity.
- The right is reserved to vary the advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and or prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity as necessary.
- Tickets are valid only when purchased through an authorised medium. Entry may be denied where tickets have been purchased through an unauthorised channel or where tickets have been tampered with, damaged or defaced.
- Tickets may not be resold at a premium or used for advertising or promotions without the direct written consent of the presenter and venue. Any tickets sold in breach of this condition may be cancelled and admission denied.
- The right of admission is reserved and subject to the presenters and venues terms of admission.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management.
- No filming, photography or recording is permitted inside the theatre unless otherwise specified.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- The Seymour Centre may not replace General Admission (unallocated) tickets. The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets where available.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment , or to obtain a copy of the code of practice for Event Ticketing refer to www.liveperformance.com.au
Website Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Website Survey Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is automatic for each participant who completes the survey. However, employees and the immediate families of The Seymour Centre (the “Promoter”) and their associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
- A limit of one online entry per participant. Entrant must be residing in Australia at the time of entry, or their entry may be deemed invalid.
- The competition commences on Thursday 14 November 2018 at 10:00 AEDT and closes on Thursday 13 December 2018 at 23:59 AEDT (“Competition Period”).
- The Prize Draw will be held on Friday 14 December 2018 at 10:00 AEDT winners will be notified within two days of the draw.
- The prize pool includes 3 x double passes to any 2019 Seymour Season show (to be announced on 11 December, not including Mardi Gras shows) valued up to $360.
- Prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available and must be taken as offered.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.