If you opt in to receive future communications we may use Your Information, and we may provide Your Information to the promoters and performing companies of those events you attend or book tickets for, enabling the Seymour Centre, promoters and performing companies to keep you informed of upcoming events that may be of interest.
The Seymour Centre will not otherwise trade, sell or rent personal information about our customers to or with third parties.
If you have questions regarding access to Your Information or wish to make a complaint about our handling of Your Information, you may contact the University of Sydney’s Privacy Officer.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All tickets sold by the Seymour Centre are sold subject to the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice and the following terms and conditions.
- Refunds and cancellations are not available after a purchase has been confirmed except as required by law or in accordance with the LPA Code of Practice.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this activity; and subject to the conditions applicable to that activity.
- The right is reserved to vary the advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and or prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity as necessary.
- Tickets are valid only when purchased through an authorised medium. Entry may be denied where tickets have been purchased through an unauthorised channel or where tickets have been tampered with, damaged or defaced.
- Tickets may not be resold at a premium or used for advertising or promotions without the direct written consent of the presenter and venue. Any tickets sold in breach of this condition may be cancelled and admission denied.
- The right of admission is reserved and subject to the presenters and venues terms of admission.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management.
- No filming, photography or recording is permitted inside the theatre unless otherwise specified.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- The Seymour Centre may not replace General Admission (unallocated) tickets. The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets where available.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment , or to obtain a copy of the code of practice for Event Ticketing refer to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
Terms and Conditions – Made to Measure Couture Evening Gown Giveaway
- The promotor of this competition is the Seymour Centre, corner of City Road and Cleveland St, Chippendale NSW in collaboration with Collezione Santina. The relevant websites are seymourcentre.com & https://www.collezionesantina.com.au/
- The competition commences 12.01AM AEST 12 April 2019. Entrants must submit completed entry by 11.59PM AEST 9 May 2019.
- To enter, during the competition period, entrants must;
- Book one or more tickets to a performance of Made to Measure at the Seymour Season 2019.
- Complete the text box entry at the end of ticket booking form, answering in 25 words or less where they will be wearing their custom made evening gown.
- 1 entry per booking.
- There are 2 major prizes in total, each consisting of:
- 1 hour Gown design & in stock fabric selection with the Creative Director
- Maximum of 3 fittings
- Make of entry level Couture Evening Gown
- Total prize pool is $3000
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be residents of NSW to participate. There will be no assistance given to winners for travel to and from subsequent dress fittings or pick up.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Seymour Centre or Collezione Santina are ineligible to enter the competition.
- This is a competition of skill, each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on, creativity, originality and suitability.
- Winners will be judged on 10 May 2019 and will be notified by email within 2 days of being determined.
- The prize must be claimed by 11.59pm 1 June 2019.