If you opt in to receive future communications we may use Your Information, and we may provide Your Information to the promoters and performing companies of those events you attend or book tickets for, enabling the Seymour Centre, promoters and performing companies to keep you informed of upcoming events that may be of interest.
The Seymour Centre will not otherwise trade, sell or rent personal information about our customers to or with third parties.
If you have questions regarding access to Your Information or wish to make a complaint about our handling of Your Information, you may contact the University of Sydney’s Privacy Officer.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All tickets sold by the Seymour Centre are sold subject to the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice and the following terms and conditions.
- Refunds and cancellations are not available after a purchase has been confirmed except as required by law or in accordance with the LPA Code of Practice.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this activity; and subject to the conditions applicable to that activity.
- The right is reserved to vary the advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and or prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity as necessary.
- Tickets are valid only when purchased through an authorised medium. Entry may be denied where tickets have been purchased through an unauthorised channel or where tickets have been tampered with, damaged or defaced.
- Tickets may not be resold at a premium or used for advertising or promotions without the direct written consent of the presenter and venue. Any tickets sold in breach of this condition may be cancelled and admission denied.
- The right of admission is reserved and subject to the presenters and venues terms of admission.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management.
- No filming, photography or recording is permitted inside the theatre unless otherwise specified.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- The Seymour Centre may not replace General Admission (unallocated) tickets. The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets where available.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment , or to obtain a copy of the code of practice for Event Ticketing refer to www.liveperformance.com.au