Muckheap Creation Competition
Polyglot Theatre’s Muckheap is driven by Polyglot’s philosophy of inventive play, children as creators and the idea that the simplest of materials can make for fantasic worlds, with imagination and confidence.
So we want to give you and your kids a chance to do just that; to use your imaginations and whatever ordinary items you have at hand to create characters and stories that are out of this world! Check out the rules below and get started on your creations for your chance to WIN a Family Pass (4 tickets) to a performance of Muckheap on Wednesday 3 July at 11am.
- Follow the Seymour Centre on Instagram (@SeymourSydney), Twitter or Facebook.
- Create your own character out of everyday items.
- Post a photo of your awesome creation and post it to Instagram (@SeymourSydney), Twitter or Facebook and use the hash tag #MuckheapSC
(If you’re using Facebook you can post it on our page, just so long as we can see it.)
- Have fun!
PICKING A WINNER
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 30 June, 2013.
- Multiple entries will be counted individually (so please post as many of your awesome creations as you would like).
- Winner will be notified by 5pm Monday 1 July.
- Winner must accept prize by 5pm on Tuesday 2 July so that tickets can be allocated for the performance on 3 July.
For more information on Muckheap, or to buy tickets click here.