How to Book
Purchase tickets one of three easy ways:
Call the Box Office on 02 9351 7940 and we’ll process your booking for you. Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 11am-6pm.
Our location is the corner of Cleveland Street and City Road, Chippendale. Come in and let one of our friendly Box Office staff process your booking for you. The Box Office is open Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 11am-6pm and one hour prior to all performances.
All ticket purchases via phone or online incur a fee per transaction (not per ticket):
- $6.00 phone bookings
- $4.50 online
Sound Lounge/Sydney Ideas/other misc
- $3.50 phone bookings
- $3.50 online
Bookings made in person at the Seymour Box Office do not attract a transaction fee.
Available for full-time students, Pensioners, Seniors Card Holders, Children 16, Unemployed, Disabled and MEAA Members. Proof of concession must be produced to obtain the concession rate. Concessions are only available where indicated and may be subject to availability.
Refunds and Exchanges
Refunds are not available. Exchanges are possible up to 48 hours before a performance at a fee of $5.50 per ticket. The original ticket must be presented in person to the Seymour Centre Box Office before exchanges are possible.
We sell parking vouchers for the Shepherd Street car park for $8. Pre-buy them here
On Saturdays and Sundays, pre-purchased vouchers will be available for collection at the box office one hour prior to the performance.
Student Rush Scheme
An hour before specified shows, our box office will release unsold tickets for that performance for only $15 – $20 A Student ID is required at time of purchase. Valid for in-person purchases for Seymour or Reginald season shows only. Subject to availability. Please contact the box office to find out which shows offer student rush.
Support the Seymour
The Seymour has a vital role in developing community programs to ensure access to the arts for all, and to build the audiences of the future. Help us engage even more people in the arts by giving a tax-deductible donation while purchasing your tickets.
A gift to the Seymour Centre is allowable for the purpose of claiming a deduction under item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Australian Income Tax Assessment Act of 1977. Only gifts of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All tickets sold by the Seymour Centre are sold subject to the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice and the following terms and conditions.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this activity; and subject to the conditions applicable to that activity.
- The right is reserved to vary the advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
- Tickets are valid only when purchased through an authorised medium.
- The right of admission is reserved by the management.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management.
- Cameras and tape recorders may not be brought into the auditorium except where expressly authorised.
- Tickets holders enter the venue at their own risk.
Customer Privacy Statement
The Seymour Centre is committed to protecting your personal details securely and sensitively in accordance with NSW Privacy Laws. For our Customer Privacy Statement click here.
Have a question? See if we have already answered it on our frequently asked questions page.